Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 17

My schedule has changed again.  This is Day 2 of week 6:

5 minute warmup
10 minute jog
3 minute walk
10 minute jog
5 minute cooldown

Map of Day 17:
http://www.runningmap.com/?id=288011

Total distance: 2.40 miles (.4 less than last run)
Total time: 33 minutes (1 minute less than last run)

Current weight: ??? (unsure; away from scale)
Walk pace: 16:34 /mi (about 1 minute slower)
Run pace: 12:25 /mi (19 seconds faster**)

This was on my last day at my friends' house after the past week of teaching drum camp.  It was relatively cool outside, but there was sadly not much of a breeze.  My pace was great for the first 10 minute jog, but just okay for the second one.  I want that to get better.  Pretty much the same distance as last time, considering that I ran for 1 minute less.  I have a slight ache in my right knee, but it goes away as soon as I start walking instead of jogging.  I am not slowing down because I get winded, but because my legs get tired.  I probably just need to keep building muscle mass to improve on that. 

Monday is my longest straight running day, so hopefully I can keep a great pace and improve on my performance from Day 15!!!  I may run tomorrow if I get in the mood.  : )

Day 17 complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment