Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 12

We went to an amazing wedding yesterday.  I'm so excited for Andy and Jennifer!  : ) 

Began my run at about 7:00 AM and I took a different route this time.

Map of Day  12:
http://www.runningmap.com/?id=283681

Total distance: 2.22 miles
Total time: 31.5 minutes

Current weight: 226.5 lbs
Walk pace: 16:58 /mi (slightly faster)
Run pace: 12:03 /mi (quite a bit slower)

I've been having some computer problems (random BSOD supposedly caused by hardware problems).  I have a feeling it is my graphics card, but I'm still trying to figure that out.  I'm writing this up a day after I ran.  Here's hoping I can fix the problem!

Tomorrow morning I start Week 5.  According to other blogs, this is the week that weeds out the men from the boys. 

Day 12 complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment