Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 26

Next to last run, before I complete my training program.  Now I'll be on the lookout for a new program.  I think that I want to build up my speed, but I'm not totally sure.  I also have been working on a drumline t-shirt, and here is the concept that I created!

Hopefully, that doesn't go through any anti-aliasing when you blow it up to see it.  Totally ruins the effect.  : )  The back is all 5x5 pixel lettering that lists all of the kids.  I had to do all of this pixel by pixel.  Kids loved how it turned out.  I know a couple of art ppl read this...any suggestions?

Today's Run:
5 minute warmup
30 minute jog
5 minute cooldown

Map of Day 26:
http://www.runningmap.com/?id=296568

Total distance: 2.81 miles (.29 short of a 5k)
Total time: 40 minutes
Current weight: 218 lbs (lost 2 lbs)
Walk pace: 16:42 /mi
Run pace: 13:25 /mi (29 seconds faster)

A very easy run.  I'm looking forward to training myself to run a touch faster.  This has gotten so easy!  The real challenge is going to be making the hour time block to devote to getting ready, running, and showering during the school year.

Day 26 complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment