Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 23

Morning run.  Very cloudy and cool today!  Slow and steady wins the race

Today's Run:
5 minute warmup
28 minute jog
5 minute cooldown

Map of Day 23:
http://www.runningmap.com/?id=291564

Total distance: 2.78 miles (.8 more than last run)
Total time: 38 minutes
Current weight: 220.0 (or 219.5)
Walk pace: 16:14 /mi (:01 seconds slower)
Run pace: 12:40 /mi (:53 seconds faster)

Today felt great.  My shins are not bothering me any more.  Never had trouble breathing.  I love that I have found a very consistent walk pace.  I can't wait till I find my run pace like that!  I'm so close to running a 5K!  My next run is going to be in Colorado, but I would still love to improve my distance slightly for it.  Here's hoping!

Day 23 complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment