Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 24

July 10, 2011

Morning run in wonderful Estes Park, CO.  We were staying at the YMCA of the Rockies and I ran around the camp.  OMG, HILLS!  Everyone told me to watch out for having trouble breathing.  Let me dispel the myths now, breathing was not the problem!  It was the hills that go FOREVER.  : )  I accidentally ran week 9, day 1 instead of week 8, day 3.  Oops!

Today's Run:
5 minute warmup
30 minute jog
5 minute cooldown

Map of Day 24:
http://www.runningmap.com/?id=295054

Total distance: 2.5 miles
Total time: 40 minutes
Current weight: Unknown (No scale in the cabin)
Walk pace: 16:02 /mi
Run pace: 15:43 /mi

This was a hard run, but I am proud of myself for getting up and doing it, even though I am in Estes Park, CO, on vacation!

Day 24 complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment