Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 5

Had dinner with the Graftons at Gloria's tonight.  That was great.  Not pumped about the run, but I'm not down about it either.  I think I'm less excited about it, because I know that I need to be up at 3:30 AM tomorrow!  We have State Solo and Ensemble tomorrow and we have two percussion ensembles playing and three percussionists playing solos.  I'm very proud of the hard work of these kids.  They make coming to my job easy, even if it is at 4:30 in the morning!

Map of Day 5:
http://www.runningmap.com/?id=280749

Total distance: 1.97 miles
Total time: 31 minutes

Current weight: 228.5 lbs

A little bit different route today.  I planned the route ahead of time and tried to make it a bit longer.  That coupled with the fact that I took the jogging at a slightly slower pace today made for a little bit longer of a run.  My left leg is starting to feel the burn.  I had a stretch before I went out and that helped a lot.  No trouble breathing today (slower pace, no mowers!), but my legs are starting to feel stressed.  Thank God for the days off between runs.  That's helping my recovery immensely.
Good luck to my kiddos tomorrow.  I know that they will do great!  I say this, yet I don't have kids or parents as friends on Facebook...
Day 5 complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment